Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Class (1)

Introduction - me and you
Course expectations, outline, grading, text
Vocabulary - what does it mean to you, what does it mean to me?
  • HTML
  • Browser
  • Web Application
  • CSS
  • User Experience
  • Interface
  • Usability
  • User Research
  • Focus Group
  • Usability Testing
  • Information Architecture
  • Persona
  • Heuristic Review
  • Wireframes
  • Accessibility
Mental Models - Watch Video
Expectations Rising


Affordance (the thing tell me I can ...)
Cultural Convention (my culture tell me I can...)
Physical Constraints (the world has limited this thing to do what...)
Logical Constraints (a designer or engineer has limited it thing to do what...)

Usability Test Exercise

Main Project - Type of Web Sites

About the client: https://www.facebook.com/four.paws.k9.detection











No comments:

Post a Comment