- I encourage you to explore the library of properties/styles CSS provides for you to experiment with . I want folks to try and push the limits. I know it's a technical assignment, with a demo that happened weeks ago, but I'll be looking for some trial and error.
- Also, there's specific Dreamweaver CSS tutorials here, or go to youtube and search 'dreamweaver css'
Here's an example on how you redefine the A (link) tag:
font-family: "Arial Black", Gadget, sans-serif;
- 'text-decoration: none' hides the underline
- More text decoration options here
Here's how you can add an image in a div:
background-color: #CCC;height: 400px;
- 'image.jpg' is an image you include in the same folder as the HTML and CSS files
- You can move the image using property (absolute) and setting top, left, right, more here
- You need to adjust the size of the height and width to be able to view the background image
- View all the things you can do (styles you can add) here
- You can add these styles to all areas, not just area 5